The term ‘Distinctive Garden’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Old School, Ledsham, LS25 5LL, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website. By placing an order with Distinctive Garden you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to discuss any of these terms and conditions with us then please get in touch:
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability and every one of our products are unique so the image shown on the website is not an actual image of the product you will receive – but is a good representation.
- On placing your order we will immediately send you an ‘acknowledgement of order’ email indicating that your order has been received, the items ordered, payment total and that we are checking availability of stock. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Quantity and description of your order will be as set out in the acknowledgment of order email.
- Acceptance of your order takes place on dispatch.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any individual or company.
- We reserve the right to discontinue products.
- Delivery estimations shall be in no form binding upon us and shall at no point be a condition of any contractual obligation with you.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of a pre-arranged delivery.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time before your order has begun to be processed.
- Prices include VAT and any delivery charges will be added throughout the checkout process.
- All prices are correct at time of going to press. We reserve the right to alter prices either up or down at any time, including any variations to the rate of VAT.
- Full payment must be made before any product is dispatched from our warehouse.
- We use Paypal as a payment tool on our website, you can also arrange to pay by direct transfer or by cheque on prior arrangement.
- In the rare event that an item arrives faulty or damaged please contact us immediately and we will arrange for the product to be returned and a replacement organised. Please do not sign for any of our products unless you have inspected it and are 100% completely happy with it.
- If for any other reason you are unhappy with any item, please return the item(s) along with a completed returns form within 14 days of receiving the goods. Providing the item(s) are still in a completely saleable condition and in their original packaging, we will issue a full refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the card which was used to place the order once we have received the item(s) back in our warehouse. Alternatively we may send you a cheque or direct transfer.
- Please note that we will not refund the initial delivery charges except if the item(s) are being returned due to damage or a fault.
- The cost of returning goods is your responsibility and the item(s) are your responsibility until they arrive at the warehouse. We therefore recommend using a recorded delivery service for returns.
Please return all goods to Distinctive Garden, Low Laithes Farm, Cutsyke Road, North Featherstone, WF7 6HY
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, the unavailability of a product or errors in prices and products descriptions posted on the website.
- All products are guaranteed for one year.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Your privacy is important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share this information with any 3rd party.
- We use return email addresses to verify your order and to confirm that the goods requested have been dispatched. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We will keep you up to date with our news and offers only if you have opted to receive this.
- Your name and address will not be given or sold to any 3rd parties.
- You have the right to access details of the personal information we are holding and to correct any discrepancies in that information. Given the nature of the information you are seeking access to, we are entitled to request identification from you before dealing with any requests of this nature.
- Should you wish to access your personal information, please confirm in writing to us.
- A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
- We do not exchange cookies with any 3rd party websites or external data supplies.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use it.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase on this website) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
- Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.